[xslt] Re: [xml] xsltproc segfaults under windows
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Joel Reed <joelwreed comcast net>
- Cc: xslt gnome org, xml gnome org
- Subject: [xslt] Re: [xml] xsltproc segfaults under windows
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:51:19 -0500
On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 01:16:19PM -0500, Joel Reed wrote:
> did anything change in the shutdown code for libxml2 that would happen
> during or after "freeing transformation dictionnary" in recent releases?
yes styesheets now uses the dictionnaries heavilly.
> this is preventing me from completing my test-plugins-on-win32 work a.t.m.
> any help appreciated!
Without a reproductible test case, that will be hard.
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Desktop team http://redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev