[xslt] regexp-plugin and format:date plugin

I've uploaded:

http://home.comcast.net/~joelwreed/libxslt-plugin-regexp-0.3.tar.gz
http://home.comcast.net/~joelwreed/libxslt-plugin-dates-and-times-0.1.tar.gz

The regexp plugin version 0.3 adds support for windows.

The dates-and-times plugin implements format:date, using libgcj - thus not
suitable for inclusion in libexslt.

Currently, the plugin includes date parsing code copied from
libexslt/date.c.  If we had a exsltInternals.h this code could be
removed. But I'm not sure if this worth it for just this plugin.

dv, could you drop these into the ftp://xmlsoft.org/plugins/ directory?

i hope to make a plugin-sumo tarball, add some docs, make a spec file,
and work on some new plugins, etc. but first i need to do my taxes :(

jr