[xslt] xslt MD dlls and other MT dll

How can I statically link and combine without crashes or errors?

It concerns a redistributable application (VC++ in Visual Studio 7) so
the project statically links with MFC and also with another library, say
MT. MT was built using the /MT option and so is the main project.

If I wish to include some xsltproc-like code and link with the xslt
dlls, I get linking errors and I presume that is because the dlls are
/MD?

I was wondering if it is possible to combine /MD dlls and /MT dlls into
a single exe. How can I do that, what are the pitfalls or experiences,
or what would be the best alternative?