Re: [xslt] Incorrect output using -o option (All info - long post)

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 12:21:12PM -0700, Rush Manbert wrote:
> I have run with the --debug option in both cases. Everything is
> identical until the included file processing starts. After that, the
> incorrect case doesn't find any of the template matches that were found
> in the correct case.

   I have no idea why template matching would change. This may be a bug

> I get the following information from "xsltproc --version":
> Using libxml 20615, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810
> xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20615, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810
> libxslt 10112 was compiled against libxml 20615
> libexslt 810 was compiled against libxml 20615

  Can you try with the latest versions i.e. libxml2-2.6.19 and libxslt-1.1.14
If you still see the problem, then enter it into bugzilla (please use
attachments since cut and pasting XML/XSL files from text content can
have serious side effects).