Re: [xslt] Re: libxslt tutorial

Done. I introduce the use of the xslt-config script. I
also took the opportunity to add a couple of
paragraphs on the iconv, zlib and threads capabilities
of libxml and libxslt.

I removed extraneous #includes from the program
source. gcc on Fedora Core 2 and MSVC did not complain
about it, but gcc on FreeBSD 5.21 did carp.

You may wish to update the links and CVS,

Cheers,

Panos.