[xslt] Problem with creating namespace in the stylesheet

Hallo,
I am using xsltproc and I need to obtain as a result the XSLT stylesheet. But
I have got troubles with creating the namespace. I need the namespace with
prefix 'netopeer', for example: <xslo:stylesheet xmlns:netopeer="http://www.liberouter.org/ns/netopeer/1.1.7";>

If I write:
<xsl:element name="xslo:stylesheet">
	<xsl:attribute name="xmlns:netopeer">
		<xsl:text>http://www.liberouter.org/ns/netopeer/1.1.7</xsl:text>
	</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:element>
,the xsltproc creates the stylesheet element only with namesapaces whih are in
the processing XSLT stylesheet and my <xsl:attribute> is ignored. I cannot set
the "netopeer" namespace in the processing XSLT stylesheet, because it is
created on-the-fly (from the processed XML document).

If I create the output stylesheet as a text:
<xslo:stylesheet xmlns:netopeer="http://www.liberouter.org/ns/netopeer/1.1.7";>
</xslo:stylesheet>
. it works, but I don't thing that it is the good solution.

Can you advise me, how to do it?

Thank you
Petr Novak

--