[xslt] Shared memory xsltNewTransformContext problem

Hi,
I'm having a problem with my application.
My library version is:

Using libxml 20614, libxslt 10111 and libexslt 809
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20614, libxslt 10111 and libexslt 809
libxslt 10111 was compiled against libxml 20614
libexslt 809 was compiled against libxml 20614

I have a program which creates a name-based shared memory (with apr): my program insert into this shm an array of struct. Each struct is composed by an id and a xsltStylesheetPtr.
Each client (apache client) calls a function which attach to shm, get xsltStylesheetPtr by an id and then it should execute the trasformation.
The step which is giving me a segmentation fault is
ctxt = xsltNewTransformContext(cur, input);
where cur has been extracted by the shared memory.
I don't know where is the error: I have tried to print my struct and I obtain the id and the addresses of my xsltStylesheetPtr.
Do you see any possible error? How can I debug my application?
Is xsltNewTransformContext usable in this scenario?
Maybe my error is when I aloc the size of shm with this instrauction:
#define SHARED_SIZE (apr_size_t) ((MAX_ENTRY_XSL * sizeof(xslstructptr)) + (MAX_ENTRY_XSL * sizeof(xsltStylesheetPtr)))
Do you have any idea?

Thanks

--Marco

NUOVA WEBMAIL DI INTERFREE!

Da oggi Interfree offre a tutti i suoi utenti un nuovissimo servizio
di WebMail tra i più evoluti e una qualità professionale che si rinnova
di continuo:

-	Controllo antivirus
-	Filtro antispamming
-	Configurazione di account esterni
-	Accesso gratuito a InterDrive dove salvare e organizzare i tuoi
	file da qualsiasi computer e in qualsiasi momento ...

Iscriviti gratuitamente all'indirizzo http://www.interfree.it e prova il
nuovo servizio!

Lo Staff di Interfree