[xslt] XSLTPROC, nonet switch and catalog processing

Hi,

I cannot seem to get xsltproc to honor the -nonet
switch.

Here is the version:

$ xsltproc -V
Using libxml 20611, libxslt 10108 and libexslt 806
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20611, libxslt
10108 and libexslt 806
libxslt 10108 was compiled against libxml 20611
libexslt 806 was compiled against libxml 20611

My XML catalog (/etc/xml/catalog) has the following
entries:

<delegatePublic publicIdStartString="-//OASIS//DTD
DocBook HTML Forms
Module"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook-html-forms.xml"/>

<delegateSystem
systemIdStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/htmlforms/";
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook-html-forms.xml"/>

I use the following doctype:

<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook HTML
Forms Module
V1.1//EN"
~
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/htmlforms/1.1/dbforms.dtd";>

Yet XSLTPROC produces the following output when I use
the -nonet switch:

I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/htmlforms/1.1/dbforms.dtd
release-notes.xml:10: warning: failed to load external
entity
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/htmlforms/1.1/dbforms.dtd";

It looks to me like the DTD declaration matches the
catalog. What
concept am I missing? In other words, why don't the
DTDs get lloaded
locally?

Would I be better served switching to Relax NG? IOW,
does the library
not like a combination of DTD and XML? I use XEmacs to
create the
document, its XML mode is quite helpful. However, I
can switch to the
Relax NG DocBook schema & Emacs if that conversion
would solve this
(admittedly minor) problem.

Thank-you in advance for your help.

Jeff Chimene