Re: [xslt] problems using document()

Hi,

No, the problem is that the output of your script is not XML
Here is a slimmed down version of the generated xml:

    <head>
    </head>
        <listingphotos>

<stillphotos>
<comment>These photos should display on MLSca, Realtylink.org and MLS Reciprocity websites. The first seven photos should display on Aurora</comment>

                <photo number="1">

<thumbnail>http://www.realtylink.org/listings/image_text/032428/404700_1_small.jpg</thumbnail>

<fullpicture>http://www.realtylink.org/listings/image_text/032428/404700_1_large.jpg</fullpicture>

                    <description>Living room up</description>

                </photo>

            </stillphotos>

	</listingphotos>

When I try to validate it, it fails, to me it looks like valid xml. What is invalid here?

Fix your script to generate XML.
In general I suggest you chech the compilance of your data and tools to follow
the specifications, that will help your build interoperable solutions.

I don't have control over the script that generates the xml. It is in the hands of the local real estate board. I can request changes though, I just need to know whats wrong..

Hmm, so there is no way to do this with sablotron? That sucks. Thanks for your help, I will respond if I learn anything new.

Casimir Loeber