Re: [xslt] problems using document()

Hey,

Thanks for the reply, the only problem is that I don't always work with the same xslt processor. I need to find a way to do this that is portable. I have this script deployed on some servers that use sablotron, and this doesn't work with it.

Is there a solution to my problem that uses straight xslt? And you said that document() can only open XHTML files.. the URL points to an xml file, not xhtml. I think the problem might lie in the fact that the URL given:
http://www.realtylink.org/listings/view.cfm?list_num=404700&AgentID=032428&XML=true
does not end in a .xml. It points to a script the generates the xml. How could I slurp the xml into a variable and then process that... using only xslt.

Thanks again

Casimir Loeber