[xslt] Re: absolute paths in document() don't work on Windows

Xyster ! wrote:

> Ok, my mistake. They are not URIs and I misunderstood the use of the
> function.
>
> I am also aware of the non-valid Windows path in the second case. But in
> a preverse way it is a valid URI. More importantly, it does what I want.

That's nice, use it, but don't rely on it. You are on the safe ground
only as long as you use URIs, means put 'file://' in the front and
escape the colon. Anything else may or may not work and if it works, it
can stop working in any future release.

Ciao,
Igor