RE: [xslt] Re: absolute paths in document() don't work on Windows

Ok, my mistake. They are not URIs and I misunderstood the use of the
function.

I am also aware of the non-valid Windows path in the second case. But in a
preverse way it is a valid URI. More importantly, it does what I want.

Thanks,

Yuval