[xslt] xsltproc return code under some conditions

Hi,

I'm trying to deal with a bug reported to Debian quite some time ago[1],
and I'm not quite sure if there is actually a bug or not.
To summarize, the problem reported is that if the xml file parsed by
xsltproc contains entity references that can't be resolved (the bug
submitter gives the exemple using the --nonet option), he gets a parse
error, but the status code from xsltproc is still 0 (he's expecting 6).
In fact, I'd say that the entity parsing error is not fatal and doesn't
prevent xsltproc to process the stylesheet with the provided xml file,
thus xsltproc returning 0, but on the other hand, the result might not
exactly what is expected.
I guess one of the spec document says something about such cases and
what the parser/processor should do, so that we could say if yes or no
there is a bug, but I can't put an hand on such an information.
Could some member of the list confirm or contradict my opinion that this
is not a bug ?

Thanks

Mike