[xslt] redhat 7.2 - libxslt

Hi,

I have a production server using Redhat 7.2 with glibc-2.2.4.
libxslt-1.0.7 is installed is is causing some problems ( some xml/xsl files are not working correctly ).
The latest xslt version works well with those xml/xsl files ( I tried on another server ).
I'd like to know what is the latest libxslt version that I can install on my production server without changing glibc.
If my xml/xsl files don't work with this version is there is a way to upgrade glibc in order to install the latest libxslt on my server ? This is a production server and I'd would hate to destroy it...

Thanks for any help.

Eric ESCUDIER