[xslt] [libxslt1.1.2] Problems with the date:date function

Hi,

I posted a bug on bugzilla this morning, and Daniel Veillard told me
to test several things before completing the bug report.
I have a problem with the date:date function on a HP machine, and
this problem doesn't seem to appear on other architectures (SunOs, Linux,
Cygwin).
I just rebuilt the libxslt1.1.2 on the HP machine (HP-UX XXXXXX B.10.20 A 9000/782),
and the regression test failed :
XXXXXX:xxxxxxxx> pwd
~/xml/libxslt-1.1.2/tests/exslt/date

XXXXXX:xxxxxxxx> make test-current
No suffix list.
#
# Inspect the following for correctness
#
xmlXPathCompOpEval: function date-time not found
XPath error : Unregistered function
xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed
runtime error: file ./current.xsl line 10 element value-of
xsltValueOf: text copy failed
Current Date :
     year                 : NaN
     leap-year            : NaN
     month-in-year        : NaN
     month-name           :
     month-abbreviation   :
     week-in-year         : NaN
     day-in-year          : NaN
     day-in-month         : NaN
     day-of-week-in-month : NaN
     day-in-week          : NaN
     day-name             :
     day-abbreviation     :
     time                 :
     hour-in-day          : NaN
     minute-in-hour       : NaN
     second-in-minute     : NaN
no result for ./current.xml
*** Error exit code 9

Stop.

Does someone have an idea of anything I could do to solve the problem?
Thanks,

Bruno Verachten