[xslt] Re: [xml] _private is now free again !

On 2/26/04 5:50 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>  This message is mostly intended to people doing bindings or
> glueing the libraries into a more complex framework. There was
> part of the libxml2 and libxslt libraries which were using
> the _private field of nodes for the purpose of validation or
> transformations. I fixed this, now the library won't touch it
> anymore. It may still change the node by using the "psvi" field
> instead but at least this should not break bindings like Perl
> anymore.
>   The changes are in CVS, so if you had troubles fighting with
> the libraries over _private , I suggest you checkout from CVS
> and see if things are fixed.

Cool. Thanks a lot for doing this. It will save us some unneeded
document copies in PHP's XML Extensions then ;)

chregu

--
christian stocker | Bitflux GmbH | schoeneggstrasse 5 | ch-8004 zurich
phone +41 1 240 56 70 | mobile +41 76 561 88 60  | fax +41 1 240 56 71