[xslt] Possible Memory Leak found

Hi,

I triggered a memory leak in libxslt 1.1.2 (with libxml2 2.6.6), which is
reproducible with xsltproc. It has been found with valgrind.
I first need to check if it is still there with latest libxslt, but I would
also like to know what kind of informations I should be needed to send with my
report. I only found information about memory debugging for libxml2 on the
website, which I assume would be a good start, but I'm wandering if there are
any other activatable stuff specific to libxslt.

Cheers

Mike