[xslt] Should I be loading DTDs?

I asked for some good XSLT test cases on my blog, and one of the ones presented to me can be found here.

http://astro.nickshanks.com/library/extrasolar.xml

The author pointed out that he had a link to an external DTD that defined entities, and suggested that the DTD should be loaded. I'm basically looking for suggestions as to what the "correct" default behavior should be for Safari. Should I tell libxml to load the external DTDs by default when parsing XSL stylesheets and XML docs that do transforms?

dave