[xslt] How do I share dicts?

Someone suggested that I use a global dictionary and share it across all the stylesheets in a particular document as I parse the xmlDocPtrs, since I'll be parsing these documents asynchronously as I get data and therefore can't actually use the dict that the new docloader API is passing to the docloader callback.

How do I actually go about doing that? I'm currently using xmlReadMemory, which doesn't appear to take a context or a dict at all. Is there some other function I need to use to parse?

Thanks!
dave
(hyatt apple com)