Re: [xslt] DocLoader API Feedback

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 03:56:50PM -0700, David Hyatt wrote:
> Just in case our URL canonicalization schemes don't match up, could you
> make the void* ctxt argument to the docloader function be the
> import/include xmlNodePtr rather than the xsltStylesheetPtr?  This
> makes more sense to me conceptually anyway.  That way I can just do a
> quick and easy pointer comparison to match up to the right xmlDocPtr.

  You should get the document as style->doc, but if I pass that directly
you loose parent and more importantly the _private field, which may be
used for a variety of things including specific error reporting/warnings.
It seems to me that doing the change you propose won't make your work
really easier but will make a lot of thing impossible,

  If style->doc doesn't work, then let's fix it, but I really prefer to
return a generic pointer in the API,