Re: [xslt] Re: ancestor-or-self reverse axis bug

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 11:15:02AM -0400, Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
> At 11:27 AM -0400 8/14/04, Elliotte Harold wrote:
>
> >This is what the testuite expects, and it is what Xalan produces. My
> >reading of the XPath spec is that they are correct and libxslt is
> >wrong.
>
> I misspoke a bit in my last message. The test suite output agrees
> with libxslt. However, I still think Xalan is right and libxslt and
> the test suite output are wrong here.

  Elliotte, I never received the mail you reference. It may has disapeared
in the SPAM filtering of the bounces on the mailing list. Make sure you're
posting from a subscribed address and please resend de message.

  thanks,

Daniel

P.S.: yes the greed of a few marketers managed to destroy all notion of
      mail reliability in just a few years, extremely frustrating. That
      and stupidities in a monopolist code, indead lead by greed too.