Re: [xslt] XSLT and Safari

At the moment I use RegisterInputCallbacks to just stop libxml from doing all I/O. I implemented a match function that always returns 1 and an open function that always returns NULL. Is that sufficient to stop all of libxslt's I/O? So what are all the possible ways libxslt can read a document? I need to know how to catch these so I can parse the docs myself, and you can assume I'll need API callbacks for all of these...

dave
(hyatt apple com)