Re: [xslt] problems with libxslt and python on Mac OS X

On 7 Apr 2004, at 16:33, Marc-Antoine Parent wrote:

>> I've tested the 2.6.5/1.1.2 combo and 2.6.8/1.1.5 combo and pasted
>> the  results below. 2.6.5/1.1.2 runs the python tests ok, and
>> 2.6.8/1.1.5  don't (producing the results I described in an earlier
>> mail)
>
> Sorry to report that this all looks good. The only other difference
> between our installs that I can see at this point is the prebinding.
> So _if_ my libraries work on your machine (did you check that?)

I would, but your build is linked to the system python, and my python
is a home-brew framework python which lives in
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework: your python .so files point to
/System/Frameworks/Python.framework

I'm going to try to build my own following your prebinding
instructions, which should settle the whether they're the key.

Best,

Matt

--
   Matt Patterson | Design & Code