Re: [xslt] problems with libxslt and python on Mac OS X

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:30:13 +0100
  Matthew Patterson <list-matt@reprocessed.org> wrote:

> On 2 Apr 2004, at 05:27, Marc-Antoine Parent wrote:
>
>> I am a bit stumped, then...
>> Do me a favour: Could you at least check that the binding modules you
>>  built seem to bind to what you expect?
>>
>> Use otool -L to know what it will link to.
>
> Sorry for the delay (and prolonging this...) I was away at the weekend.
>
> I've tested the 2.6.5/1.1.2 combo and 2.6.8/1.1.5 combo and pasted the
>  results below. 2.6.5/1.1.2 runs the python tests ok, and 2.6.8/1.1.5
> don't (producing the results I described in an earlier mail)

Sorry to report that this all looks good. The only other difference
between our installs that I can see at this point is the prebinding. So
_if_ my libraries work on your machine (did you check that?) you might
consider attempting my prebinding instructions.
If you find them too obscure, I will try to make them more legible, or
even to propose a relevant patch in the config files. But please first
try to see if you can read through them.
Marc-Antoine