Re: [xslt] Mac OS X Binaries Available

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 04:29:02PM +1000, Steve Ball wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> You wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 11:02:59PM +1000, Steve Ball wrote:
> >>Mac OS X binaries for:
> >>
> >>libiconv 1.9.1
> >>libxml2 2.5.11
> >>libxslt 1.0.33
> >>
> >>are now available, see http://www.zveno.com/open_source/libxml2xslt.html
> >
> >   Cool, no patch is needed ?
>
> Well, actually, now that you mention it I do have to make
> a change to two of the libxslt source files.  It's simply to change
> #include "libxml/xpath.h" to #include <libxml/xpath.h>
> so that the Mac OS X framework system picks up the headers
> properly.  Apart from that, no problem!

Well, one question then: how are the Project Builder files created?
Do you actually set up the projects manually by adding all the files
by using the mouse based interface? Or did you find a way to script
that part? I'm curious since i want to build Guile as a framework
and i'd like to create the project files as part of the general
auto-foo process.

 TIA Ralf Mattes

... and thank's for your work on XML/XSLT