Re: [xslt] xsltproc issue

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 11:21:37AM -0500, Bauman, Carl wrote:
> Thanks for your response, John.  I'll check out Daniel's webpage.  I'm not
> sure what I can do to provide "a minimal reproducible test case", though.

I'd second that ;-) This smells like some build problem rather than a
lib [xml|xslt] related problem.

> It even seg faults when I type "xsltproc -V" with no other arguments.  The
> only thing that doesn't produce a seg fault is "xsltproc" with no arguments
> whatsoever; that gets me the usage message.

Aha, that _is_ some usefull information. What compiler did you or your
admin use (or is it from an IBM rpm)? Where's the stuff installed?
I only have some old AIX 4.2 junk here (i'd love to get the gtk/gnome
stuff running from the rpms but the OS update is way too pricy :-)

 Ralf Mattes