"Re: [xslt] Apply stylesheet to a subbranch of a document"

Hi,

Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   That could be done, but I'm afraid it's misleading, for the reason
> I state: the document is modified, so the subtree would be modified.
> I'm not sure it's a good idea to then go on processing with a half
> modified tree.

Whoops, I banned the first remark of yours from my brain, but here it is
again: the document is modified? Is the source document always modified
somehow if we perform a transformation? Could you clearify what is
modified in the source document?

Thanks,

Kasimier Buchcik