[xslt] JavaScript support in libxslt?

Hi,

Searched high and low (Google, to be exact) for information on how or
if libxslt has got support for JavaScript, but found some messages
indicating yes and some indicating no. With the Sablotron parser there
were builds that had JacaScript 1.5 (Mozilla) compiled in, and I
could use that to transform and fiddle with my data as part of the
transformation. Needless to say, as my main project uses quite a bit
of JavaScript for things not really meant to be done in XSLT, I'm
wondering if it is supported or if it will be? And if, how?

Thanks and kind regards,

Alexander
--