[xslt] unresolved external symbol

Hi,

I know this was asked many times before, but it seems that I still
cannot manage the problem; linking libxslt I get the following errors:

numbers.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlCharInRange
pattern.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlCharInRange

I added xmlCharInRange to the win32/libxml2.def.src file and the linker
is still unhappy. Any hints about what is still missing?

Used modules:
libxml2 2.6.0 (from cvs) & libxslt 1.0.33 (from cvs)

Kasimier