Re: [xslt] Segfault with CDATA

Problem solved.
===============

John Fleck wrote:
> Sorry, but if I'm understanding this correctly (that is, that there is
> no file named "aaa") then I can't duplicate this. Looking at the output
> from "-V", however, it appears that you have mixed versions - you've got
> libxml 20602 (the latest), but your libxslt is older and was compiled
> against libxml 20511. Perhaps that might offer some clue as to the
> problem?

Yes ! Now I have :

Using libxml 20602, libxslt 10100 and libexslt 800
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20602, libxslt 10100 and libexslt 800
libxslt 10100 was compiled against libxml 20602
libexslt 800 was compiled against libxml 20602

... and it works.

The only problem is nearly everyone working on this has the odd
versions, as they are the default with a Debian Sid distribution.

Thanks for your help !

--
Laurent