Re: [xslt] generating malformed XML (html) from malformed XML(xhtml)

Joost Helberg writes:

> I was hoping I could allow the input with either < constructions or
> even using %3C etc..

Escaping with < > and " is ok for the input.
But I'm afraid the output won't be, what you are looking for.
If you need <A href="/all/projects/<!--#echo var="REMOTE_USER" -->">
in the output, you will have to use some ugly disable-output-escaping
options in your xslt, since this isn't reasonable html.

HTH
	Morus