[xslt] [Patch] Transform Context level Debugging Control

[Originally sent to wrong list, sorry]

This patch moves the control of the XSLT debugger into the transform
context so it can be individually controlled.  I did not change the debug
handlers handling (make sense!?).  In my multi-threaded application I
wanted to use the debug callbacks for one transform but not for the others.

This maintains binary compatibility by using the current global debug
status as the default value when xsltNewTransformContext() is called.
However it does change some behavior since that global flag is only used to
initialize the context, so changing it to DEBUG_NONE during a
transformation will not stop the debugging calls.  You could have to change
it at the context level, ctxt->debugStatus = DEBUG_NONE

Enjoy,

(See attached file: debug.diff)

debug.diff