[xslt] strip-space elements

hello,

I need to stip all the spaces for all the elements related to a namespace (mml), but the token "mml:*" doesn't seem to work. The workaround is to explicitely list the elements.

Is there something wrong in the way I use xsltproc?

The version:

xsltproc -V
Using libxml 20507, libxslt 10030 and libexslt 720
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20507, libxslt 10030 and libexslt 720
libxslt 10030 was compiled against libxml 20507
libexslt 720 was compiled against libxml 20507

If it can be of some help, here are an XML test file, and the stub XSL file (that doesn't work). To have stripping work I uncomment the other strip rule line.

Thanks,

BG

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<xsl:stylesheet version='1.0'
    xmlns:mml="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML";
    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML";>

<!--
<xsl:strip-space elements="mml:*"/>
-->
<xsl:strip-space elements="mml:math mml:mrow mml:mstyle mml:msup"/>

<xsl:template match="mml:*">
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>
Title: testsuite
Presentation ScriptsAndLimits msup msup1.mml x 2 ]]> is rendered as: x 2