Re: [xslt] Mac OS X Binaries Available

Sweet :)  I've been thinking about making an OS X app that uses XSLT,
this would make that much easier I think.

One note: the HTTP download of the .dmg, is not sent with the proper
mime-type so it fails in Mozilla. Either add the correct mime-type to
apache configuration, or potentially to the link, or make it a .bin
file (that's what apple often does).