Re: [xslt] exslt:What's wrong with that?

href="http://datenkueche.com/test.php";;>

>> <test/>
>> </exsl:document>

>  Hum, that should write to that URL, possibly with a

>PUT method.

It would be nice to be able to connect to the
outside world from XSLT with the this method.

Should it be possible to get a return returnvalue?
Is this the way to connect to a database like Xindice
and send Jabber messages from XSLT?

Last year I did a big project with 90% xslt code but
there are some limitations with xslt and exslt I don't
like:

ls -l
read/write lock for files
parse html using document() function
http2xml
delete,move files
fast-cgi (index-, parse cache), http-interface
logging

(Yes - I use XSLT a programming language)

I'm not a C programmer but would like to have this
functionality in libxslt.

I don't know what to do to bring my ideas to exslt
and than to libxslt. Is there a way to help without
programming C?

thanx

Bernhard

Bis zu 100 MB Speicher bei http://premiummail.yahoo.de