Re: [xslt] floor(), ceiling(), and round() functions and negative values

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 08:38:09AM -0600, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
[...]
> the following output is generated with libxslt v1.0.27:
>
>     floor(-0)   = 0 (should be -0)
>     ceiling(-0) = 0 (should be -0)
>     round(-0)   = 0 (should be -0)
>
>     floor(-0.4)   = -1 (should be -1)
>     ceiling(-0.4) = 0 (should be -0)
>     round(-0.4)   = 0 (should be -0)
>
>     floor(-0.5)   = -1 (should be -1)
>     ceiling(-0.5) = 0 (should be -0)
>     round(-0.5)   = 0 (should be -0)
>
>     floor(-0.6)   = -1 (should be -1)
>     ceiling(-0.6) = 0 (should be -0)
>     round(-0.6)   = -1 (should be -1)
[...]
> Are these indeed bugs?  If so, I'll file an official bug report.

  libxslt doesn't make a difference between -0 and 0, right this may
be considered a bug ... The associated questions are:
    - does anybody care ?
    - does anybody knows how to code the detection in a way
      portable across the set of architectures libxslt support ?