Re: [xslt] ParserCtxt for xslt parsing

Hi

Thanks for the link, but I do not see how to use this function for parsing the Stylesheet. more specifically how can I use a ParserContext for xsltParseStylesheetFile?

Concerning xsltSetGenericErrorFunc, I do have use of it, in fact, for applying the stylesheet:
  xsltTransformContextPtr xsltctxt=xsltNewTransformContext(cur,doc);
  xsltSetGenericErrorFunc(xsltctxt,xml_error);
  res=xsltApplyStylesheetUser(cur,doc,params,NULL,NULL,xsltctxt);
  xsltFreeTransformContext(xsltctxt);

Jean