[xslt] segfaults & limits

Hi

we've been building quite a complex system with libxslt in python;
lately, we're running into more and more segfaults. they seem pretty
arbitrary: adding or removing some random text or nodes in any of the
stylesheets or xml involved usually makes a difference :-) which is
scary.

so I wonder,
is there any documentation on the global limits of libxslt:
how many stylesheets can it include or import, how large can
parameters or variables be, and how would I notice when it
hits those limits ?

curious,
*pike

Editorship& Styling 'Techniek is waistline, Publish the plan!'
	What make the method strong until for instance one newspaperman who
	wish publish and not with technique wish turn troublesome fallen? The
	clientèle with all the bye bye the handshake with examples decrepit.
The
	motto: 'Techniek is waistline, publish the plan!'

http://www.worldlanguage.com/Translation.htm