[xslt] Just a suggestion

Title: Just a suggestion

Hello,
Just upgraded to the latest version of libxml and libxslt. I noticed that in the INSTALL file of libxml, the below is found:

At that point you may have to rerun ldconfig or similar utility to
     update your list of installed shared libs.

But the same is not found in INSTALL for libxslt. Also in INSTALL file for libxslt contains the note that to run make install you need the root access and it is not found for libxml.

For linux gurus, this is no big deal. But for linux newbies (like me) who come from MSW, this might be confusing. It would be nice to have both files in sync.

Just a suggestion, could be ignored.

Rgds,
Joseph Jude

Feature-rich album creation tool