Re: [xslt] Xalan vs libxslt report

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 12:36:15PM -0000, spinmar@interfree.it wrote:

> Hi,
 Hi to you ....

 [nice tests omitted]

> Well these are my opinions:
>
> - Libxslt is much more robust (break is always 0.00).
> - Libxslt is faster than Xalan: as the queries grow, the responce time difference is relevant.
> I suppose that my choice will be libxslt.
>1
>
> Any suggestions?

Well, just to second your experiences: we use a libxml2/libxslt based
Apache module to transform all content in realtime for a major german
newspaper's website (www.zeit.de) and so far had no problems with
stability or performance (and we _do_ have some traffic, if i might
say so ;-) Performance is so good that i never even bothered switching
of the debugging options.
BIG kuddos to Daniel!

  Ralf Mattes