Re: [xslt] Release of libxslt-1.0.24

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 11:24:12AM +0100, Eric van der Vlist wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Just curious about the following feature:
>
> On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 17:14, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>
> >   * document() now support fragment identifiers in URIs
>
> Fragment identifiers for the XML mime types seems to still be moving
> ground...
>
> Can you tell me which XPointer schemes are supported (assuming these
> fragments are based on the XPointer PR) and for the schemes which rely
> on schemas, which schema languages (DTD or W3C XML Schema) are
> supported?

  It reuses libxml2 XPointer implementation which is based on the slightly
older draft:
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-xptr-20000607
I will probably update if/when it reaches REC (or if people start to
pressure me :-)
  So no Schemas support, only DTD for ID identification is present,
I would add xml:id within seconds if I felt any backing up at W3C.

  Note that the XInclude implementation of libxml2 also reuses the same code.