[xslt] Re: libxslt patch: str:encode-uri and str:decode-uri

[ Using xslt@gnome.org instead of xml@gnome.org for the reply ]

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 10:50:26PM +0100, Jörg Walter wrote:
> Hi!

  Hi Jörg,

> I just hacked up two EXSLT functions. These are str:encode-uri and 
> str:decode-uri, latest version, as described on exslt.org. It should be 
> conformant to the specs, but I didn't test it further than "it works for me".
> It only supports UTF-8 as encoding, which is okay by the spec, but might be a 
> bit annoying. I didn't need it, so I didn't implement charset conversion.
> I hope I didn't make any mistakes, this is my first work with libxml/libxslt.
> Diff against 1.0.23 attached.

  Looking quickly, this seems okay, so I applied the patch. Would you mind
providing also some regression tests which could be installed in
along with the other tests, that could help verify the code and show how
to use the feature.

  thanks !


Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard@redhat.com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]