Re: [xslt] Win2K,xsltproc ignores catalog

Hi,

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Wim de Vries wrote:
> Hi,
> I've checked the Win xsltproc catalog discussions, and tried the solutions.
> Still it seems that xsltproc does not use the catalog file.
> Tried all these :
> 1.put catalog in c:\etc\xml\

That is of no use. The Windows port does not have the default location for
catalogs. You must set the enviroment variable.

> 2.put catalog.xml in C:\ and
> set XML_CATALOG_FILES=file:///catalog.xml

That is wrong. You are missing the drive specification and the drive is
mandatory in a full path on Windows. Use file:///c:/catalog.xml

> or set  XML_CATALOG_FILES=c:\catalog.xml

That should work, it will find the catalog file, but it will be of no use if
your catalog file omits the drive specification in its paths.

> When I run xsltproc it still tries to open the dtd from the location
> mentioned in the internal dtd of the XML file. No mentioning of not finding
> the catalog(.xml). BTW: catalog.xml itself should be ok, for it works good
> with Xalan.

Can I see the relevant entry in that catalog file?

Ciao,
Igor