Re: [xslt] Incremental output

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 04:45:44PM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 02:18:20PM -0500, Gennady Feldman wrote:
> > [clipped]
> > >
> > > Now in my apache module I build my file xsl, then applying a xsl I
> > send the output to a string and then I send it to the client.
> > >
> > How is the stuff that you are working on different from the mod-xslt
> > module? Actually I just joined mod-xslt project on sourceforge (which is
> > an Apache module for XML/XSL transformations). We are currently fixing a
> > lot of stuff and trying to stabilize the code for release.
>
>   Okay drop a note when it's released (with URL) so I can add a pointer on
> the xmlsoft.org/XSLT site and avoid duplication of efforts ! I have been
> waiting for such an Apache module for 1+ year now :-)

Gee, i have one in use since allmost two years now (and use it on
rather high traffic sites <www.zeit.de>). I can send you the code
if you want ... The stuff is so trivial a never found it worth
putting it up on a public site. The "hard"/complex part is the
configuration/style selection machinery which IMHO is rather user-
specific (hence my code contains a lot of hardcoded bussiness logic
which would need to be adapted). But if you want to add links to
happy users / success stories ... ;-)

  Ralf Mattes