Re: [xslt] CDATA sections, nested entities

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 06:36:36PM +0100, Markus Bayerlein wrote:
> Hi all.
> I installed libxml2-2.6.3 and libxslt-1.1.1 (Tru64 Unix V5.1) and ran
> into following problems with xsltproc:
> xsltproc seems to ignore the "cdata-section-elements" attribute of the
> <xsl:output> element
> xsltproc did not proprely dereference nested entities, i.e. specifying
> <!ENTITY bar "bar"> 
> <!ENTITY foo "var foo = &bar;">
> and dereferencing &foo; resulted in 
> var foo =
> ("bar" was omitted)
> Placing the entity reference in between <xsl:text> tags and disabling
> output escaping like this:
>   <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">
>   &foo;</xsl:text>
>   var foo = <xsl:value-of select="$foo"/>;
>   var foo2 = text;
>   </script>
> even resulted in
> compilation error: file testcase5.xsl line 27 element text
> xsltParseTemplateContent: xslt:text content problem
> With xmllint the nested substitution worked.
> I did not experience this behavior with libxml-2.4.26 and
> libxslt-1.0.22, which I had installed before.

  Sorry, if I don't get a full test case to try to reproduce the
problem, I won't even look at the issue, because all this is supposed to
work. Please follow the instructions,
and provide the xsltproc --version output too.


Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]