Re: [xslt] Selecting on nodeset in variable from stylesheet

Hi

>> in practice, i turn every var i need to approach as a treefrag
>> into a node-set right away, eg:
>  This is a very bad idea, in libxslt this mean *copying* the tree.

yes, I am aware of that. nevertheless, in practice, I do that.
it's a matter of weighing the options. having to type exsl:node-set(
20 times in every document, usually  in attributes, doesn't make it
much more friendly. that's just a user's tale, sorry.

what's more, I hope treefrags will be supported more intuitively in a
next
version of xslt; and at that time, I can just wipe some standard lines
from
my code and be up-to-date.

hm...
*pike