Re: [xslt] xsltApplyOneTemplate

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 07:48:36AM -0500, Duhon, Andrew wrote:
> This is why I didn't want to join this list in the first place. I only did
> it to get a simple answer to a simple question. I got it. Not as detailed as
> I would have liked, but I do respect the gentleman's time. Regardless, this

  It's not a simple question at all. It's a short question, but very
very hard to answer when having a full context to analyze it. And
without context, it's just impossible to answer in a detailed fashion,
and when I say impossible I really mean *impossible* . That's why
when I bounced your original message I asked:
    1/ that you subscribe to the list
    2/ that you follow the rules and gave a pointer to
       the http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bug.html page
 I expected you would take the time to actually provide the data
as explained by that page. You did not. You simply subscribed and
posted back the exact same question without any sort of context. Hence
my laconic answer.

  I cannot force you to give me the data I need to answer your question
in a meaningful way. You cannot force me to give you uninformed answers
either. I'm just getting angry at the people who thing what I say can
be ignored, get a consultant, pay him massive amount of cash and then
maybe you will get the uninformed answer you wanted at least I'm sure
you will consider his answer *because you paid for it* ! Providing
free expertise seems only the best way to get abused including moraly,
it doesn't mean I'm gonna stop, but it does mean I feel more and more
morally acceptable to drop request for help, or simply tell people
to fuck off ...
  Abuse of free wealth seems the best way to loose it !