Re: [xslt] Possible namespace-related bug in xsltproc

xsltproc is working like it is supposed to. The bug.svg file has a
default namespace but your stylesheet does not handle the default
namespace.
replace lines:
   xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";
<xsl:template match='svg'>
<xsl:template match='rect'>
with
   xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";
<xsl:template match='s:svg'>
<xsl:template match='s:rect'>

to get the stylesheet to work on bug.svg

BTW, this is the type of question you should ask on the XSL-list. Daniel
states this on the libxslt webpages (http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html).

--
Charles Bozeman <cbozeman@hiwaay.net>