Re: [xslt] Is the xsltproc --warnnet option implemented?

On Sat, 2002-09-14 at 09:21, Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> I'm using libxslt-1.0.20.
>
> http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/xsltproc2.html mentions an xsltproc --warnnet
> option, but I don't spot how that option gets supported in xsltproc.c
> (or elsewhere in libxslt).
>
> Did this option get implemented? or did it perhaps slip through the cracks?

Daniel removed that last year:

Wed Oct 31 18:53:26 CET 2001 Daniel Veillard <daniel@veillard.com>

	* xsltproc/xsltproc.c: cleanup, moved xsllNoNetExternalEntityLoader()
	  to libxml and removed the --warnnet option

Dunno why, but I guess we need to update the documentation.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
jfleck@inkstain.net (h) jfleck@abqjournal.com (w)

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead