Re: [xslt] classic

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 07:46:02AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> [...]
>   I don't see why libxslt could not be compiled there too ...
> But I never got feedback on this,

Well, i haven't used my old CodeWarrior for quite a while, but
the following might be show-stoppers: MocOS < X is not POSIX,
so you miss a lot of stuff from stdlib/stdio etc.
File handling is done _quite_ different, and TCP/IP networking
(nanno-httpd etc.) is nowhere near the BSD socket semantics.
I recall that CodeWarrior came with some wrappers/libraries that
provided some of the POSIX functionallity (mostly file IO and
console emulation) but i don't think the ever worked on networking.

 hth  ralfd